Get your travel dates and destinations ready as the ultimate seat sale from one of the known for low-cost carrier Air Asia Promo is upcoming!
For a limited time only, AirAsia is taking its promo to new heights, launching a bigger and better BIG SALE of 5 million promotional seats. Enjoy promotional all-in members fares from as low as Php16 one-way for flights from Clark to Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, Puerto Princesa, Caticlan, from Php316 for flights from Cebu to Caticlan, Macau, Cagayan de Oro, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, and from Php790 for flights from Manila to Cebu, Bohol, Davao, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and many more.
AIRASIA PROMO BIG SALE will start on June 17 – 9 (00:00 – GMT+8) while BIG Members can take advantage on priority access for earlier booking on June 16, 2018 (00:00 – GMT+8) while the Travel Period: November 1, 2019 to September 8, 2020.
Air Asia Red Hot Sale Booking Tips:
- REGISTER AS BIG MEMBER – Speed up your booking when you register as BIG Member not only that Air Asia gives priority for the members, you can also add up to 10 credit cards/debit cards with your account which makes it easy in check out process. You can sign up here.
- PLAN YOUR TRIP AHEAD – Make sure to list down your travel information such as travel dates, destinations and passengers details. Also, make a backup just in case your desired destination is not available. It better to always have plan B or plan C.
- BOOK YOUR FLIGHT FIRST – When booking, secure your flight first. You can have your add-ons after. You can do upsize with your baggage allowance as well as pick your seat 4 hours before your flight while pre-book hot meals can be added 2 hours before your flight.
- TRY WITH MOBILE APP – Got issues with your browser or does “Waiting Room” page seems takes forever? You can book your flights with the Mobile App.
- BE PATIENT – Since thousands of passengers are expected to book their flights at the same time, It will take little longer than usual. DO NOT attempt to open multiple tabs using the same browser at the same time as it will not let you go through with the payment. And lastly,
- BE UPDATED! – Wasn’t able to book with Red Hot Sale? Make sure to sign up for Air Asia’s newsletter and follow them on their Facebook Page so that in future will notify with the upcoming seat sale.
How to book this Air Asia Promo?
- Before you book the promo, make sure to check the Sale Period and the Travel Period. Promo fares are subject to availability – it means that promo seats are LIMITED. If your desired destination and dates is not available, the website will show you the next lowest fare price or you might want to check other dates/destinations.
- You can visit directly the Air Asia website at www.airasia.com and enter your travel details (flight type, destinations,departure, number of guests traveling. If you are going to choose roundtrip, you need to provide return flight date)
- You can also call the Air Asia hotline at +632 722 2742 from 6am – 11pm (GMT+8) Monday to Sunday. You can also visit the travel agent near you.