How to book this Cebu Pacific Promo?
- Before you book the promo, make sure to check the Sale Period and the Travel Period. Promo fares are subject to availability – it means that promo seats are LIMITED. If your desired destination and dates is not available, the website will show you the next lowest fare price or you might want to check other dates/destinations.
- You can visit directly the Cebu Pacific website at www.cebupacificair.com and enter your travel details (flight type, destinations,departure, number of guests traveling. If you are going to choose roundtrip, you need to provide return flight date)
- NO PROMO CODE NEEDED on this promo. Cebu Pacific Promo Codes are only use usually for special sale for VISA or MASTER CARD Holder only. For regular promos, you don’t have to put promo codes.
- You can also call the Cebu Pacific hotline at (02) 70-20-888 in Manila or (32) 230-8888 in Cebu or visit the travel agent near you.
You can also search for cheap FLIGHTS by filling up the search box below:
How to Pay for the Cebu Pacific Booking?
- Cebu Pacific offers different modes of payment such as Credit Card, Bancnet ATM card, Paypal, Alipay. If you’ll be paying online, you will get instant confirmation about your booking while if you’re going to chose the other modes of payment which is the Cebu Pacific Payment Centers, you have only until 11:59PM of the same day of the booking to pay. These online banking includes ( BDO, BPI, Metro Bank, Bancnet Online, over the counter bank payments, Bayad Center and Robinsons Savings Bank).
- You can also pay thru 7-eleven Cebuana Lhuillier, EC Pay, Robinon Department Stores and SM Business Services Center within 24 hours from the time of booking.