Fly with Cebu Pacific Promo for March – June 2018 for as low as P899 for selected domestic destination and P2099 for international Destination.
Please take note that promo fares have limited availability and are non-refundable but rebookable subject to the following rebooking fees: Php 1,500 for domestic destinations, Php 2,300 for short-haul international destinations and Php 2,800 for long-haul international destinations plus fare difference.
Cebu Pacific Promo (Philippine Destinations)
Cebu to Clark or Kalibo
Cagayan de Oro to Iloilo,Tagbilaran or Zamboanga
Cebu to Puerto Princesa
Davao to Zamboanga
Cebu to Bacolod, Cagayan de Oro, Camiguin, Dipolog, Dumaguete, General Santos, Legazpi or Pagadian
Cagayan de Oro to Bacolod or Dumaguete
Davao to Cagayan de Oro or Tagbilaran
Iloilo to Puerto Princesa
Cebu to Boracay (Caticlan), Butuan, Calbayog, Clark, Davao, Iloilo, Ozamiz, Siargao, Surigao, Tacloban, Tandag or Zamboanga
Davao to Bacolod, Tacloban or Iloilo
Iloilo to General Santos
Zamboanga to Cotabato or Tawi-Tawi
Clark to Boracay (Caticlan)
Davao to Dumaguete
SALE PERIOD: UP TO FEB 21, 2018 OR UNTIL SEATS LAST | TRAVEL PERIOD: MAR 15 – JUN 30, 2018
For international destinations <click here>
How to book this Cebu Pacific Promo?
- Before you book the promo, make sure to check the Sale Period and the Travel Period. Promo fares are subject to availability – it means that promo seats are LIMITED. If your desired destination and dates is not available, the website will show you the next lowest fare price or you might want to check other dates/destinations.
- You can visit directly the Cebu Pacific website at www.cebupacificair.com and enter your travel details (flight type, destinations,departure, number of guests traveling. If you are going to choose roundtrip, you need to provide return flight date)
- NO PROMO CODE NEEDED on this promo. Cebu Pacific Promo Codes are only use usually for special sale for VISA or MASTER CARD Holder only. For regular promos, you don’t have to put promo codes.
- You can also call the Cebu Pacific hotline at (02) 70-20-888 in Manila or (32) 230-8888 in Cebu or visit the travel agent near you.
You can also search for cheap FLIGHTS by filling up the search box below:
How to Pay for the Cebu Pacific Booking?
- Cebu Pacific offers different modes of payment such as Credit Card, Bancnet ATM card, Paypal, Alipay. If you’ll be paying online, you will get instant confirmation about your booking while if you’re going to choose the other modes of payment which is the Cebu Pacific Payment Centers, you have only until 11:59PM of the same day of the booking to pay. These online banking includes ( BDO, BPI, Metro Bank, Bancnet Online, over the counter bank payments, Bayad Center and Robinsons Savings Bank).
- You can also pay thru 7-eleven Cebuana Lhuillier, EC Pay, Robisnon Department Stores and SM Business Services Center within 24 hours from the time of booking.