Give your Barkada the best Birthday Blowout with the SkyJet Birthday Getaway!
But why fly for 2 when you can bring your barkada with you? Bring 2 additional friends with you at 30% OFF their BASE FARE! That’s a total of 4 people with you on your special day!
1. Birthday celebrant of all ages can avail the birthday promo on any date of the their birth month (Embargo Period Applies).
2. Celebrants can avail of the ONE-WAY FREE-OF-CHARGE tickets, exclusive of fuel surcharge, DPSC & ASF with the following conditions:
- a. Must be accompanied by at least
one (1) to three (3) accompanying passengers
- b. Celebrant and accompanying passengers must be booked and ticketed as
- c. Celebrant and accompanying passengers must be booked and should travel together.
3. Reservations must be made thru all SkyJet Organic Ticketing Office or thru our hotline 8-SKYJET (8759538).
4. Payment can only be made in all SkyJet Organic Ticketing Office provided that valid government issued IDs must be presented.
5. Celebrant’s free-of-charge ticket is valid on specified date only and with NON TRANSFERRABLE, NON REROUTABLE, NON ENDORSEABLE, NON REBOOKABLE, NON REFUNDABLE and NON COVERTIBLE TO CASH restrictions.
6. Accompanying passengers’ tickets has the following restrictions: NON TRANSFERRABLE, NON REROUTABLE, NON ENDORSEABLE, NON REBOOKABLE, NON REFUNDABLE and NON COVERTIBLE TO CASH.
7. Booking and reservations must be at least seven (7) days prior the intended departure date and should be within birth month of celebrant.
8. Birthday celebrant and the accompanying passengers must be booked and paid on the same day.
9. Point of origin can be from Manila or from any SkyJet destination.
10. Celebrants free-of-charge and accompanying passengers’ tickets if not used shall be FORFEITED.
11. Requirements for Celebrants:
– Celebrant must bring an original and valid government issued picture ID with the birth date imprinted on it (both local and foreign I.D.’s are accepted, for proof such as SSS, NBI, Driver’s license, PAGIBIG, Passport). In the case that the celebrant doesn’t have a government issued picture ID, he/she may bring his/her birth certificate supported by any picture ID (school ID, Parent’s ID or Company ID).
12. This promo can’t be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discounts.
13. Gift certificates will not be honoured on this promo.
14. This promo is available until December 31, 2019.
Also check out SkyJets latest Seat Sale!
How to book this Skyjet Promo?
- Before you book the promo, make sure to check the Sale Period and the Travel Period. Promo fares are subject to availability – it means that promo seats are LIMITED.
- You may call SKYJET hotline at 875-9538 / 886-7185 / 863-1333 to book.
How to Pay for Skyjet Promo?
- Skyjet Airlines provides different modes of payment for booking of your flights such as Visa, Mastercard, Bancnet, 7eleven, BDO, BPI, Cebuana and through SM Tickets. You may also visit their Offices. Click here for the complete SKYJET Office Address.
You can also Search Flights and Hotels here: